Monday, April 27, 2009

sidekick

yesterday i went on my phone and i was kind of tired of my old theme so i go to download catalog and looked it all the themes and found two themes i like so i purchase a volcom one and the other one i found was a other volcom so now i have 2 volcom themes and one joker from the dark night so i go downstairs and show my mom and sister and my mom said dont do that ever again go and purchase a theme with out telling me first i say its 3 dollhairs wtf then my sister says let me see it and she says ohh all of that for 3 dollhairs that a waste and i was like whaa??? this is boomb and then i went upstairsand was like i think its boomb still and it not their phone so why does it matter to them

volcom is tight
you can hear it here on arn.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo like my mom! lol I remember she flipped when I bought a $0.99 ringtone! lmao

    ReplyDelete