Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arn's Tea Party

i have ben so addicted to this mutherfuckin
peace tea i dont knw what they put in it but its great
its got me going to the moon
and back with no space man suit,
i think the reason is that i have ben
wanting a drink that makes
me feel like im doing something good
with my life and this is the
drink for that such need and want.
but i want to knw what yur addicted to
and why.but knwing its the days
where people dont comment anymore
, just think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Peace Tea. It is remarkably affordable, tastes good, and is comparatively healthy when weighed against my other typical choices of Rockstar, Monster, Bawls, and Red Bull.

    It also has optimistic rhetoric drawn about the cans.

    It simply owns all other drinks at this time.

    ReplyDelete